How to earn money if failed with adsense ~ Make Money Online

How to earn money if failed with adsense


Earn more money

Earning money is not as easy as many people think, there should be lots of hard work required with lots of patient. So you have lost your adsense account or your account is deactivated or you are not getting approve with adsense. Then this article will surely give you some tips to earn money if you don’t have an adsense account. Why I am saying about adsense, is because many bloggers and webmaster’s uses adsense as their primary source of Income. Let have a look
Start freelancing:
This is the best method where you can easily earn your first 10$ easily wihtout much tension. After getting my adsense deactivated I started freelancing. At the very first day I earned 15% from a client of logo designing. You can check I have created a page above thats called logo service. A client from UK wants a logo for puppy care company. The price is too less I know but it is usually good for the first time. I agreed and designed the logo is just 20 minutes and the client accept the design and pays me via Paypal. So don’t you think its easy to get money. But remember you have to do underground work for getting clients. So What I used, as usual I wrote a guest post, and the very next day I got a client. I recommend to sign up for freelancer.com, there are lots of jobs are available there just click on the job in which you are expert.
Sell banner space on your blog:
Yes, this one is awesome too, no need to so anything simply put a banner with the text advertise here and linked it to the advertise here page. Be sure to write you advertise page in an exclusive manner. Show how they get benefits from your blog or website. Another best way is to sign up with buysellads.com complete the procedure and wait for approval after getting approved you can start with the banner
Start offline business:
I am damn sure this will going to work, as I am currently working offline with the help of my blog online. Let me explain you As I am a logo, graphic, and website designer. I think why not to start offline work. I had created my business card and start promoting my business online and offline too. After one week the good news came to me. An estate agency want to be designed a website with three pages. I just visited them and show my portfolio and some of my designs at the evening they called me and gave me the offer.
Affiliate marketing- Yes you can do it. HOW?
Many bloggers/webmasters don’t think about affiliate marketing, but believe me it is one of the best way to earn huge amount, at the same time takes lot of time. Once again one of my example how I do it. My father is a book writer and thanks to my dad for writing such a nice book (Can’t revealed the book name). And did you know the book is available for free, what I do is, I made the digital version of the book you can call it Ebook. And signed with affiliate marketing site such as CJ and clickbank.com I uploaded the book there and make it available for 20$ with 10$ commission. Did you know how much I earned? 50$ in two days. Didn’t it is nice to earn. Yes ofcourse it the best method to earn money without tension or without adsense.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

games for girls barbie
Happy Wheels

Post a Comment

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service Free Backlink Exchange For Seo Travel Backlinks Kostenlose Backlink Austausch Free Backlinks